Interfil is constantly committed to manufacturing products meeting and guaranteeing food contact requirements which apply worldwide. The evaluation of the outcome of the chemical, physical and microbiologic effects analysis on samples of thread used for tea bags shows results which fully comply with the materials intended to come into contact with food.
Our product is found to be favourable for hygienic sanitary
export by our competent authorities. With our “BRC-IoP”
for the safety of the product (global standard for packaging material
) we monitor all key processes, starting from raw cotton ginnery, spinning, twisting dyeing and final winding.
TEA BAG YARNS FOR ALL KIND OF TEA BAG MACHINES
THEREFORE WE ASSURE YOU THAT EACH CONE PRODUCED BY US HAS THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN COMMUNITY LAWS AND U.S. FOOD AND DRUGS ADMINISTRATION , WE COMPLY WITH ALL FOOD CONTACT REQUIREMENTS, BY:
- basic production cycle with Ringspun system;
- electronically controlled yardage;
- minimum defects left which may caused stoppages (Elkocontrol);
- waterproofing system in the final thread;
- splicing system to avoid knots;
- Process control by a camera in the final winding checking and avoiding defects.
- using raw cotton 100% free from defoliants and other chemicals (as of certification OEKO-TEX Standard 100);
- treating cottons for mildew prevention;
- dyeing with non optical chemicals (as from certification OEKO-TEX Standard 100);
- boiling and Sterilizing the thread;
- lubricating threads with edible oils and wax;
- all our raw material and the Dyeing process are “Free of harmful substances” (as of certification OEKO-TEX Standard 100).
: FROM 5.000 METERS TO 24.000
METERS MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY
: FROM 1 CASE UP
Bleached and coloured yarns for food-grade
Further to our standard product we can customize the right item for each customer who needs different specification.